can we just applaud Lauren Lopez plz
- John: good evening, you alright?
- Martin: what the fuck
- Benedict: oh my gosh hi, I am so sorry are you okay? can I get you anything?
- Sherlock: liar
- Derek: stiles is such a dumbass omg
- Tyler: smh shut up u love him
- Stiles: aaayyyyyy
- Dylan: aayyyyy lmao
- Dean: I secretly love castiel
- Jensen: I openly love misha
- Castiel: I am castiel, angel of the lord
- Misha: lmao yeah okay did u see this video of me cooking with my son
- Captain Jack: I like dick
- John: I like dick
- Matt: Its crazy how we finish eachothers-
- Doctor: saNDWICHES
- Matt: THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY
- Tony Stark: I'm Iron Man
- Robert Downey junior: No, I'm Iron Man
i won’t say i’m in loveor can you feel the love tonight
This reminds me that there’s a plan, signs, and wisdom to our very existence. While not referencing a great spirit or overarching Creator, but a sacred geometry that might be beyond the level of which we are aware. Something that we can each contribute to, being an individual grain of sand.. but greater than the sum of our parts, and imbued with more meaning when we are together. It reminds me of henna work, and a complex and wonderful order that is only understandable from a particular viewpoint. Get too close, disturb it, focus on the unimportant, and it only reveals chaos.
The reminder: different viewpoints can reveal new ways to understand.